Calling all yogis, cross fitters, gym goers, all-around healthy people, and anyone looking for healthy & delicious breakfast ideas. How about a quick almond butter toast with no dairy or refined sugar, low in gluten, tastes like dessert AND has super foods.
Don’t believe us? Take 5 minutes to put these toasts together for a nutritious breakfast or super satisfying treat, and thank us later. #100Ways got you feeling like a million bucks.
cooking time: 5 minutes
- 4 tbsp almond butter (feel free to use more ~ the more the better!)
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut chips
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 tsp bee pollen
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 2 slices of For the Love of Bread country sourdough, toasted.
- Spread a generous amount of almond butter on the toasts.
- Top with: sliced banana, a drizzle of honey, coconut chips, cacao nibs, bee pollen, cinnamon, sea salt.
- As always, we recommend a no-sugar nut butter. The honey and banana adds more than enough sweetness.