Stracciatella and Hot Honey on Multi Seed Toast
You know by now that we love a savory and sweet combination. This recipe is a flavor bomb toast topped with decadent stracciatella cheese and honey that’s been warmed with chilies. Our multi seed loaf adds a much needed hearty note to this recipe. It’s the epitome of sweet, salty, and spicy — a sprinkle of flaky salt to finish is not optional.
- 1 small red chili (choose a spicy chili like Thai), thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1 slice For the Love of Bread organic sourdough multi seed bread, toasted
- 115 grams stracciatella cheese
- flaky salt, to finish
- Heat a small frying pan over medium heat and add the honey and chilies.
- Let the honey warm and bubble up gently for 45 seconds to 1 minute while swirling the pan.
- Remove from the heat — the honey should be runny and pourable.
- Spoon the stracciatella evenly on the multi seed toast and drizzle generously with the honey.
- If you like spice, feel free to add a few chili slices on top. Refrain if sensitive to spice.
- Finish with a generous pinch of flaky salt.