Veggie Sandwich with Sriracha Lemon Mayo
A bright, green, veggie filled sandwich that’s filling, healthy, and hearty. We love this sandwich as a packed lunch option and it works great if you’re working from home too.
- 2 Tbsp mayonaise
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 slices For the Love of Bread Organic Country Sourdough Batard, toasted
- extra virgin olive oil, to drizzle
- handful alfalfa sprouts
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 50 grams comtè cheese, sliced
- 1/2 of a Lebanese cucumber, sliced
- 1 scallion, green part only, sliced
- 1/2 jalapeno, sliced
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Mix the mayonnaise, sriracha, lemon juice, and salt in a small bowl until combined.
- Drizzle the bread with olive oil and spread the mayo evenly on one side of each slice of sourdough bread.
- Add the sprouts and avocado onto one slice of sourdough — season the avocado with salt and pepper.
- Add the comtè cheese, cucumber, scallion, and jalapeño on top.
- Place the remaining slice of sourdough on top and close into a sandwich.